VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

A100 van parts in San Diego

funbuilder59
    funbuilder59

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2014-09-07

A100 van parts in San Diego Empty A100 van parts in San Diego

Post by funbuilder59 Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi folks, we parted out a 1965? short Dodge A van. There's not alot left, but try us maybe it's still there or usable??!!  We have the tranny mount from the top of an AUTOMATIC. Also,  a "rebuildable" P.S. system from our A100 truck incl:piston, hoses for templates, and valved drag link.  2 "side doors" w glass, they are usable / savable, also a savable/usable drivers door with glass etc....some other random stuff as well.....CHEAP. We have both axles and all 4 springs and the steering box/column complete to the wheel ( the wheel is in poor cond). We also have 4- 14" fairly wide (7 or8"?) rims, they were chrome reverse painted black long ago. We are moving our storage and decided we don't need these parts hanging around!!! If you need any of this stuff, contact me...I'm sure we can work something out so the parts help you and we don't have to move them again!!! lol... we are in central San Diego. Keep on truckin!

savage and dix like this post

Keith D
    Keith D

Number of posts : 405
    Registration date : 2016-11-25

A100 van parts in San Diego Empty Re: A100 van parts in San Diego

Post by Keith D Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:55 pm

funbuilder59 wrote:Hi folks, we parted out a 1965? short Dodge A van. There's not alot left, but try us maybe it's still there or usable??!!  We have the tranny mount from the top of an AUTOMATIC. Also,  a "rebuildable" P.S. system from our A100 truck incl:piston, hoses for templates, and valved drag link.  2 "side doors" w glass, they are usable / savable, also a savable/usable drivers door with glass etc....some other random stuff as well.....CHEAP. We have both axles and all 4 springs and the steering box/column complete to the wheel ( the wheel is in poor cond). We also have 4- 14" fairly wide (7 or8"?) rims, they were chrome reverse painted black long ago. We are moving our storage and decided we don't need these parts hanging around!!! If you need any of this stuff, contact me...I'm sure we can work something out so the parts help you and we don't have to move them again!!! lol... we are in central San Diego. Keep on truckin!

PM sent...
    dashshifter
    dashshifter

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2020-07-12

Post by dashshifter Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:08 am

Pm sent
    funbuilder59
    funbuilder59

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2014-09-07

A100 van parts in San Diego Empty a100 PS SOLD

Post by funbuilder59 Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:35 am

Hello folks....thanks for all the replies, I sold the rebuild able a100 PS parts this morning to a fellow vanner from this site. Best of luck to all still searching for these needles in the vanning haystack....and best of luck with your cool sounding project for the man who bought the parts!! Keep on vannin'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:09 pm