VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

69 Dodge A108 Campwagon by Traveco (CA) Ebay

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

69 Dodge A108 Campwagon by Traveco (CA) Ebay Empty 69 Dodge A108 Campwagon by Traveco (CA) Ebay

Post by a100_Bubba Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:18 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Dodge-A108-Van/193172081422
    You're bidding on a 1969 Dodge A108 Campwagon Sportsman. All original. Very strong running 318 motor. Shifts and drives great. Brakes are stock and drum all around. This one has power assist! Power assist has been rebuilt. Makes double parking super easy. Complete with sink, ice box and working propane stove. Dining area converts into a bed. The inverter was shot so and has not been replaced but wouldn't take much to add a modern one. Could use new upholstery in the rear seating area. There is NO rot or rust through out this van! Only minor surface rust and a few dings showing it's age. The roughest part are the rear doors and bumper. The interior was redone to the original layout. Nice looking wood work including hardwood floors! The canvas around the pop-top could use a replacement. It's a bit crusty in one area but doesn't affect the functionality of the vehicle at all. It also has a bracket and canvas for a hammock. In perfect condition as well as the awning. The awning is still in the original bag and looks to be never used. There's been much love poured in to this old beauty. It's a real pleasure to drive and camp and I hate to see her go but my son and I just don't use it that much anymore and I'd love to see it go to a good home.

Item specifics
    Condition: Used Year: 1969
    Mileage: 14143 Number of Cylinders: 8
    Fuel Type: Gasoline Exterior Color: Brown
    Model:A108 Van
    Drive Type: RWD
    Engine: 318 Transmission: Automatic
    Make: Dodge Vehicle Title: Clean

69 Dodge A108 Campwagon by Traveco (CA) Ebay S-l400

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm