VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

65 dodge A100 Van ( possible trade) - $8500 (Knoxville)

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

65 dodge A100 Van ( possible trade) - $8500 (Knoxville) Empty 65 dodge A100 Van ( possible trade) - $8500 (Knoxville)

Post by a100_Bubba Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/knoxville-1965-dodge-panel-van-possible/6916281220.html

1965 Dodge a100 panel van
    condition: good
    cylinders: 6 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    paint color: black
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: van
    This is a 1965 dodge a100 panel van, has an automatic transmission with a 225 slant six engine. I bought this To make a cool daily driver work van, and have come to realize that I brefer the comfort of a newer vehicle over the coolness of the old. The van has had quite a bit of work done on it recently, it had some Louvered camper windows in the back of the van that where not original and most where broken and rattling. I removed them and welded the opening shut and replaced the bracing on the inside. The body of this van is solid and now rust free, it had rusted floorboards that have been cut out and replaced. A lot of time and attention has gone into getting all the doors and latches to work properly. All the doors and every window has new gasket seals around them there is a $1000 in just rubber seals for the whole van. The headliner panels have been replaced and covered in carpet, and the roof has been completely covered with a sound deadning material with a insulation over the top of that. All the doors have been lined with a sound deadning mat and insulated. The radiator has been redone the heater core is new, all heat controls work properly. The brakes have been upgraded to a duel stage master cylinder, had plans to put disc brakes on the front but whould be easy to do now. The carburetor has been rebuilt, it has an electronic ignition system, most of the running lights are bright led bulbs. The bumpers are one of a kind custom built, will not see another van like this with bumpers that flow with the body lines. The Interior has been sprayed with bed liner material, and the body recently painted. All the hard work has been done on this van and you can enjoy and drive it as it is or take it to another level. This is rare to get a van like this in this condition. The price is $8500 or may consider possible trade for a newer truck. I’m sure I forgot to list some things if interested call 865-7one9-8two96

65 dodge A100 Van ( possible trade) - $8500 (Knoxville) 00X0X_iWe9kIcslG1_600x450

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:08 am