VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

New to this forum - help needed

Big D 33
    Big D 33

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2019-03-25

New to this forum - help needed Empty New to this forum - help needed

Post by Big D 33 Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello,
    I am new to this forum. My project: 1966 Chevy G10 panel van. I am currently restoring this vehicle to tow my 1960 Chevy C10 Street/Race truck and to go on small trips for sporting events and camping, fishing... It will also be hauling my brothers new project - a replica Evel 1 dirt track motorcycle. Gonna be cool!!!

I'm looking for many parts and pieces to complete this project. I have ordered some replacement panels from Mill Supply with good luck and am ordering all the rubber from Steele. The van is stripped down and in the process of being built back up. I'll post pictures once I figure out how.

Any help from members of this forum will be greatly appreciated. Been working with wood my whole life. This metal thing is new to me.
    xjamesx
    xjamesx

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

New to this forum - help needed Empty Re: New to this forum - help needed

Post by xjamesx Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Welcome, fellow Mainer! There’s only a few of us here in the great northeast. I don’t have much in the parts collection but 3-5 of us Maine/NH early Chevy vans will be at the Bonny Eagle show on May 19th if you’re interested in shooting the breeze and getting ideas.
    Big D 33
    Big D 33

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2019-03-25

Post by Big D 33 Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:51 am

I'll be there for sure. Thanx for the info.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:24 am