VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

69 Dodge A108 - $7200 (Clemson)

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

69 Dodge A108 - $7200 (Clemson) Empty 69 Dodge A108 - $7200 (Clemson)

Post by a100_Bubba Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:57 pm

https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/d/clemson-1969-dodge-a108-travco-family/6819642353.html

69 Dodge A108 - $7200 (Clemson) 00C0C_ibESoWEZsk7_600x450

1969 Dodge a108
    fuel: gas
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    Looking to sell or trade my rare Dodge A110/a108 Travco Family Wagon 318v8 three speed. I bought this a few weeks ago in hopes of making it a camper and living out of it but my plans have changed.

These are very rare and hard to find vans. This is a108 but a a110 body. It’s a slightly longer cab. I have daily driven it since I’ve had it with no issues. This one is even optioned with a windshield washer pump and automatic turn signal shutoff.

When I got it the floors were shot from the engine cover forward and I have gone through and patched them covered any surface rust or bare metal in POR15. two spots on the body with issues which was above the windshield and behind the the driver side front tire. The drip rails were in decent shape but I did do some patching on them. All rust on the floors has been patched. Oh two areas left that need patches and I may go ahead and do them. The fiberglass top,doors, and glass are in great shape. Lights work but the speedometer doesn’t.

I cleaned the gas tank, lines and installed a new sending unit. replaced wheel cylinders and brake shoes. I have daily driven it since I’ve owned it and drove it two hours from Georgia the day I bought it. It was not driven for many years prior to then. Has a clean SC title and Tires are brand new also.

Interested in trades for old vans, sprinters, vw, classic cars and trucks, dual sports, super motors, street legal bikes. Would like to sell but let me know what you may have. If you have any questions or need more pics let me know.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:46 pm