VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Best Use of Old Chevy Vintage Vans?

ShawnnaFlirt
    ShawnnaFlirt

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2018-06-28

Best Use of Old Chevy Vintage Vans? Empty Best Use of Old Chevy Vintage Vans?

Post by ShawnnaFlirt Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:49 am

I remember how many good memories of my life have been associated with my old vintage van. I purchased it after savings for two years but as time has changed and my kids really don't like to use old chevy vintage van especially for vacations. I planned to sell it but didn't find a good buyer. However, I am planning to use it for commercial purpose. I just found this site ( https://www.vaninsuranceni.co.uk/ ) to check van insurance quotes.

However, please share if you have better ideas about the beneficial use of old chevy vintage vans in Northern Ireland?
    67VanHelsing
    67VanHelsing

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2014-03-04

Best Use of Old Chevy Vintage Vans? Empty Re: Best Use of Old Chevy Vintage Vans?

Post by 67VanHelsing Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Beneficial use? Camping, hauling, joy-riding, anything your heart desires!

If you're asking specifically from a commercial prospective, I know a lot of people that use old vans to promote their businesses, from auto shops to clothing boutiques.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am