VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

correct motor mounts for 230?

correct motor mounts for  230? Empty correct motor mounts for 230?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 pm

These mounts came off my 230 that I just had machined and reassembled. They were not marked what side each one was bolted onto. Am thinking the longer mount will go on the drivers side to accommodate the intake and exhaust? Could someone straighten me out on that issue please? Also , this engine is not the original that I sold with the van 14 yrs ago.( I bought it back last year with parts missing ) I am questioning if these mounts look like what is supposed to be on the motor to bolt up to the engine cradle.If not, could someone send me a pic of whats supposed to be on the motor so when it comes time to drop it in the van I dont
    have a big set back because of the wrong mounts and maybe someone will have a set to part  with. Any info will be appreciated . Thank you for any help.correct motor mounts for  230? Img_0814correct motor mounts for  230? Img_0815
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

correct motor mounts for  230? Empty Re: correct motor mounts for 230?

Post by donivan65 Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 pm

,,,,,so,,,,here is what they look like,,,,,,,,

correct motor mounts for  230? Sue_1710

correct motor mounts for  230? Sue_1711

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:26 am

Thank you Donivan, It seems I have the correct mounts and your pics clear up what side they belong on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm