VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
westcoastvanner
savage
Big W
Seth G
hardtailer
9 posters

Vanfan from The Netherlands / 65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco.

hardtailer
    hardtailer

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-11-22

Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. Empty Vanfan from The Netherlands / 65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco.

Post by hardtailer Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 am

Hello I am new here.
    I am Warner from the Netherlands ( Europe ) and i am a big Classiccar/Moparfan.
    My job is engine rebuilding, (very useful with all the old cars)
    I had a Few mopars in the Past, 67 Dodge A100, Chrysler Newport 68, Plymouth Valiant, and i Just Sold my 60 Fury this summer.
    This year i was on Holiday in California/Utah this October, and i was searching vor a Dodge A Van, because in Europe they are verry rare and Expensive.
    I taked a look at a vew Vans, and finaly found this one in Downey Los Angeles.
    It is a 65 Dodge A100 Sportsman wit a Travco pop up top.
    It got a 318 la and a 727 Auto Trans.
    Last week it arrived in Holland after being shipped from La to The Netherlands( took a month on the oceaan).
    My plans are to build it up it as a original camper, do a check up, and renew all wheatherstripes, and travel it around Europe. cheers

Here some pics when i bought it in La
     Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. DSC_0690_zpsr0f1e6qf

And Here it is at Home in the Netherlands.

Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. IMG-20160108-WA0023_zpsfxhg0dik

Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. IMG-20160109-WA0003_zpskq63rs8d

Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. DSC_0725_zpsrydyyr6p
    Seth G
    Seth G
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. Empty Re: Vanfan from The Netherlands / 65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco.

Post by Seth G Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Awesome!
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Vanfan from The Netherlands /  65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco. Empty Re: Vanfan from The Netherlands / 65 Dodge Sportsman.Travco.

Post by Big W Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Welcome to VV. That's going to be a fun van to travel around in. Keep the pictures coming so we can fallow along on your build.
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by savage Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:26 am

Welcome to the site. Nice looking Dodge
    westcoastvanner
    westcoastvanner

Number of posts : 1686
    Registration date : 2008-10-04

Post by westcoastvanner Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 am

Very nice… great score!
    Tice84
    Tice84

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2015-10-10

Post by Tice84 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Gezellig, nog een Nederlander! Welkom!

(I said it is nice to have a fellow dutchman here Wink, for all you non Dutch speakers)
    DennisStuy
    DennisStuy

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2015-09-01

Post by DennisStuy Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Mooi busje!!! Deze ga ik zeker volgen!!! Ben zelf net begonnen aan een ford falcon clubwagon deluxe uit 1963..

(Short translation: nice van!! Gonna follow this one!!!)
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2014-06-23

Post by Abitibi Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 am

Nice to see such a contingent of fellow Europeans on this site! Keep it coming!

Very cool van, much be quite interesting to cruise the back roads of Europe with vans like ours!

Cheers
    David
    polosteve
    polosteve

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2012-10-28

Post by polosteve Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:04 pm

great van

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 am