VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Reminds me of old times

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Reminds me of old times Empty Reminds me of old times

Post by G-Man Tue May 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Like the beginning of the old forum this one reminds me of the beginning. A fresh start for the early van world where all early Dodge, Fords and GM van can hang out. Also like the begining it was just chebby, Vanish and myself. (this time we will fill up quicker)

Welcome members from the old forum and new members who have just found us. You have found a great site. Very Happy
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Reminds me of old times Empty Re: Reminds me of old times

Post by Vanish Tue May 06, 2008 9:22 pm

cheers

G-Man it's gonna be Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed May 07, 2008 10:44 am

[b][i]This does remind me of old times. I can't figure out how to post a picture here. Question Question Question

Reminds me of old times Empty Wow... things have changed!

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey guys (and Gals!)...
    Lucky for me Chebby sent me an email about the new site... I've kind of neglected you guys... I've been back to school taking classes at the community college and I'm about halfway to my degree in Computer Aided Drafting... been spending a lot of time doing school work, and now I'm taking summer classes.... and my oldest daughter graduates from High School on Friday night.
    Anyway, I just wanted to say "hey" and let ya know I'm still out and about, and ready to get that 61 Greenbrier back on the road.
    Later,
    Lonzo
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Thu May 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Lonzo Good to hear Thing are Good .... and great to see ya here with us !!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Thanks Vanish.... I've missed talkin' with you guys... (and gals... I shouldn't leave out our ladies!)...
    This leg of mine is finally healed enough to where I can work on my Corvairs for a few hours at a time before it starts swelling up on me.... I got my 64 sedan running great and then noticed where the front brake hose was rubbing the tire, so she's parked until after the daughter graduates and I get a few things done around the house.... I have the 69 Corvair up for sale, and I believe I have the 63 Greenbrier sold... the 61 Greenbrier needs some head-work done, so I might just try finding a good running engine and see where that leads... I miss driving my 'briers!
    Take care, and thanks again!
    Lonzo
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Fri May 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Lonzo,I was on your old street today in Crittenden. Your old house is still vacant and the grass is about 4 feet tall. Just doesnt look the same without you there. I think the neighbors miss you.

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Hey Tim!
    I know one thing, the guy we sold the house to was a first class "A-hole".
    It's a shame that it's empty, but some of that could be the neighbors fault as well... I guess I was meant to be a hermit. Here at the cabin about the only time I see people is when they canoe past in the river behind the house, or when they walk down the road out front... the neighbor is a self-certified "hermit", being a retired civilian from Ft Knox, and his wife works as asst. librarian at the high school where my girls go... well, just one girl now, the oldest graduated tonight.
    So, how are the "Falcons" coming along?
    Cool
    Let me know.
    Did you ever sell the Corvan?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:06 am