VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

What front seats are you guys running?

winterwolf227
    winterwolf227

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2015-01-04

What front seats are you guys running? Empty What front seats are you guys running?

Post by winterwolf227 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 pm

looking for ideas about the front seats. i am looking to replace my stock seats and would love some ideas.
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

What front seats are you guys running? Empty Re: What front seats are you guys running?

Post by benwah Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:10 am

im useing stockers on my 65 and 68. my 66 will have 94 jeep cherokee buckets with the headrests removed.
    moparitis again
    moparitis again

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2014-09-30

What front seats are you guys running? Empty Re: What front seats are you guys running?

Post by moparitis again Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:51 am

Back seats from a late model Chrysler mini van. I'm not sure what years (bought them from a guy that does conversions) but they are probably from current to 5 years back. They are narrow, fold flat, and the head rest automatically folds when the seat does.
    Vantasia
    Vantasia

Number of posts : 1412
    Registration date : 2013-08-18

Post by Vantasia Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Many G van owners have used these:
    http://www.suburbanseats.com/p/universal-sports-car-bucket-seat-pair  or these
    http://www.suburbanseats.com/p/ford-van-seat-pair?categoryid=235
    Look around the companies website, all kinds of truck seats....should work in a Dodge van and very good prices for brand new seats. Key is to call and check widths for doghouse clearances.
    ALABAMA ANDY
    ALABAMA ANDY

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2013-01-18

Post by ALABAMA ANDY Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Im running Renault Espace MPV grey leather rear or middle row seats as front seats.
    Perfect width, Comfortable, Recline, Fold flat, Built in lap belts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:32 pm