VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Open house at the Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA

VANagain
    VANagain

Number of posts : 1046
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Open house at the Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA Empty Open house at the Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA

Post by VANagain Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:47 pm

The Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA, is having an open house Friday and Saturday, 11/28/14 & 11/29/14. I got a flier from them showing photos of their previous open house. People walking through the shop and getting free lunch. If you're near that area, this would be a good time to go see it. They sell tons of GM and Ford repro parts (not NOS). I know Don and Meyer have been there before. Don tried to get them to bring out some truck parts to compare to our van parts but didn't have much luck. Not sure if open house day would be better or worse for trying to do this.

They are offering 10% off until Sunday, 11/30, in person or online:

http://www.truckandcarshop.com/

If you haven't been to their site before, you can order a paper catalog, browse their online catalog, or download a .pdf of the catalog to look through later. The online one is just like their printed catalog but it would be better if the table of contents would take you straight to the page. The .pdf is better because you can do searches for names or part numbers.
    mikeysly
    mikeysly

Number of posts : 284
    Registration date : 2012-05-29

Open house at the Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA Empty Re: Open house at the Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA

Post by mikeysly Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:11 pm

i keep trying to get a tech guy to give me specs but can't raise anybody or get them to call me back. they have some stuff though

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:29 am