VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name

Poll

Whatcha think?

[ 2 ]
    My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_lcap29%My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 3 ]
    My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_lcap43%My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_lcap0%My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_lcap0%My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_lcap14%My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_lcap14%My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 7
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name Empty My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name

Post by sasktrini Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 pm

This started as a freehand drawing ecovanner on Vannin.com did... thanx man...

The name: Sweet TnT

My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name 3055944_34_full

TnT has a double meaning... the explosive and the island nation of my family heritage... Trinidad and Tobago.

The van is draped in the national colours, the white stripe in the shape of a streaking raked Econoline silhouette. In future, small airbrushed murals could adorn the stripes (got some ideas from Rollie's carvings). One rear door would have a white cloud for another mural, and the other the name in retro white balloon letters outlined in black. The windows would appear to be one large wraparound window with dark tinting blending with the black band surrounding them. Steel rims would be painted red, but also looking at some sweet retro mags! The interior upholstery would primarily be tan.

With the van's "split personality", the stereo will be equally comfortable pumping out rock or blues as well as the island music I love so much!

Whatcha think?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name Empty Re: My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name

Post by G-Man Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:42 am

[b][i]I voted and this is what I think, If this idea is something that is passionate to you which I can see it is I say go for it. It's simple and not over done. Plus all early look good RED!!!
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651

My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name Empty Re: My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name

Post by Scott Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 am

Hard to visualize the streaking raked Econoline silhouette..
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067

Post by sasktrini Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 am

Scott wrote:Hard to visualize the streaking raked Econoline silhouette..

Excuse my paint skills, but how would this work?

My 64 Econoline Falcon concept and name Econostripe
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651

Post by Scott Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:18 am

Thats cool..

Thats something even I can imagine..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:25 am