VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean Arkansas

econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean  Arkansas Empty 2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean Arkansas

Post by econopoor Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm

http://www.museumofautos.com/econoline.php

It's time for our annual Econoline get together this Laborday weekend on top of Petit Jean Mountain. We have camping from Wednesday through Monday at area C at the Petit Jean State Park. Family event. Everybody is welcome.
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean  Arkansas Empty Re: 2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean Arkansas

Post by wideload Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 pm

I met a green econo pulling a small camper Tuesday morning just east of Arkadelphia Ark. on I-30. I know their a member here because I've seen pic's of it before.  LOOKED GREAT!!!!!!! Just can't figure out who it was. I know they had to be coming from the meet at Petit Jean park.

Think I just found it in the gallery. Carl's 66

2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean  Arkansas Carl_s10

If it wasn't Carl it could have been a twin.

econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean  Arkansas Empty Re: 2014 Midsouth Econoline Meet. Petit Jean Arkansas

Post by econopoor Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Yep.
    That belongs to my good friend Carl Owens. Heading home to Beaumont Texas. We always camp beside each other at the meet. I got a chance to drive that van at last years meet. It drives as good as it looks.

Duane in Tennessee
    EconoCarl
    EconoCarl

Number of posts : 1109
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by EconoCarl Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:16 pm

That was us wideload. You need to meet all of us on the mountain next year.
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Really looked good going down the highway Carl !!!!!!!!! I'll try to make it to the mountain sometime but right now the 65 isn't quite that road worthy. Going to try to make some progress on it this winter but lots to do and not enough $'s. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:35 am