VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show

Bear
    Bear

Number of posts : 849
    Registration date : 2010-11-23

parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show Empty parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show

Post by Bear Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

i think it would be a good thing if any members going to bakers michigan van show that needs van parts other members going mite have too sell should start a list of wants and needs. i have parts i need to thinn out so post needs and lets see if we can all help each other out
    diamond dave
    diamond dave

Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show Empty Re: parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show

Post by diamond dave Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 pm

this is a great idea. too bad i'm not able to go. ive got a bunch of parts that came with my newest van.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show Empty Re: parts list of needs and wants going to bakers mi van show

Post by dix Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Looking for
    dodge a100 chrome strip at the roof line from front door to the rear corner.
    It's about 13 feet long,

Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:49 pm

I talked to Chris about this idea back in Jan,what he said was if anyone was going to bring parts to the event the parts had to stay in the van, they can not be laid out like they were for sale this was a township law, they do not allow a car show to look like a flee market. This is just a heads up. if you were bringing a part for someone else that was fine BUT THE PART HAS TO STAY IN THE VAN/PICKUP..

Post by Bear Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:31 pm

YES I KNOW THIS WELL i was the guy they made stop selling parts 3 yrs ago chris felt so bad after telling me to bring a bunch of stuff too sell O WELL THATS LIFE there rules
    Bear
    Bear

Post by Bear Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

i got a first gen hole dog house if someone needs it 125.00 obo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 am