VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist?

LittleDoheny
    LittleDoheny

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2014-05-04

Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist? Empty Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist?

Post by LittleDoheny Sun May 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Someone mentioned this when looking under the doghouse.

Does anyone have one of these, are they standard, do they help and has anyone used one from another vehicle?

Want to try to keep the engine running on the road as kool as possible.

Thank you again.

Billy
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist? Empty Re: Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist?

Post by Joe Van Sun May 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Yes they came in the V8 Van's 1967-70 but are Very Hard to find as I need one also..Most of the 6cly ones I have seen only have a fan guard. I may just get a Universal Chrome round one and paint it black... the factory Rad is narrow and long so not many other shrouds will work someone here should chime in if there is one that will work maby a 63-67 Chevy 2 nova shroud??? For the most part theses Vans are in a class of there own....
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist? Empty Re: Radiator Shroud for 1967 Chevy does it exsist?

Post by Digz Sun May 11, 2014 4:54 pm

One would help if you are going slow and relying on the fan for air flow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:12 am