VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

looking for Dad's 1967 Econoline

billo
    billo

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

looking for Dad's 1967 Econoline Empty looking for Dad's 1967 Econoline

Post by billo Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:11 am

Reposted from facebook

This guy is looking for his dad's old van:

Desperately trying to find my dads 1967 Econoline long body van. My dad had this van for about 20 years, when i was a small i used to sit on his lap and shift the 3 on the tree then when i was older it was the first car i ever drove. My dad sold this in 1987 and died 6 months later. I was twenty years old and its always been my dream to find this van but didn't have any information. This last Sunday on the 26th anniversary of his death i was going thru some old pictures and discovered one picture of the van which I'm posting that i could see the license plate with a magnifying glass.I called DMV and they gave me the VIN # and last location,This location said La Pine Oregon and it was registered to a Wesley M Powell off Finely Butte Rd 97739, i googled the name and sadly found out he was killed in 2010 in a truck accident. If any one knows of this and this van or if his wife still has it i am interested in buying if they would sell. This has been a life long dream of mine and i would love to share the memories with my 3 kids who never got to meet their grandpa. license # KDE 853 oregon..Peace and God Bless. Mark Smith 503-970-0328
    This guy is looking for his dad's old van: Desperately trying to find my dads 1967 Econoline long body van. My dad had this van for about 20 years, when i was a small i used to sit on his lap and shift the 3 on the tree then when i was older it was the first car i ever drove. My dad sold this in 1987 and died 6 months later. I was twenty years old and its always been my dream to find this van but didn't have any information. This last Sunday on the 26th anniversary of his death i was going thru some old pictures and discovered one picture of the van which I'm posting that i could see the license plate with a magnifying glass.I called DMV and they gave me the VIN # and last location,This location said La Pine Oregon and it was registered to a Wesley M Powell off Finely Butte Rd 97739, i googled the name and sadly found out he was killed in 2010 in a truck accident. If any one knows of this and this van or if his wife still has it i am interested in buying if they would sell. This has been a life long dream of mine and i would love to share the memories with my 3 kids who never got to meet their grandpa. license # KDE 853 oregon..Peace and God Bless. Mark Smith 503-970-0328

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 am