VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Looking to buy a G van...

nicknightmare
    nicknightmare

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-01-28

Looking to buy a G van... Empty Looking to buy a G van...

Post by nicknightmare Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 am

Greetings ladies and gentleman. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Let me preface my request by giving you a little background. I'm currently enrolled in vocational school, going for automobile servicing and collision auto repair. I'm not too far along, but need to pick up a project for class. That said, I also need it to be a driver, since my last car recently died on me.

I have 3700 dollars in cash to spend, including gas/busfare to and from.

I've loved vans for my whole life, my mother was a nomadic flea market dealer, and a vanner, so she had a whole cadre of neat vans over the years. My first car was an older second gen G van, I actually had my life saved by one of those nice shorty G10s, the list goes on.

I've been lurking the forums a lot, and ya'll seem very nice, and very mature in your enthusiasm for vans, and I'm hoping one of you guys can point me in the right direction. Not looking for a gigantic project, but not expecting to get a fully restored van for 4k either.

I hope to hear from some of ya'll soon, I am really excited to park myself behind the wheel of some of the coolest looking automobiles ever produced. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my post.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8748
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Looking to buy a G van... Empty Re: Looking to buy a G van...

Post by dix Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 am

welcome to vintage vans, we have a lot of members up in michigan, you will be in good company.

Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Nick if you haven't found a van by June , Come to the van show at Baker's in Milford always stuff for sale there. Welcome to VV!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:41 am