VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
back2thewoods
mattimuss
G-Man
Dawgboy
Gothboy
9 posters

Sorry I kinda been away for abit...

Gothboy
    Gothboy

Number of posts : 714
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Sorry I kinda been away for abit... Empty Sorry I kinda been away for abit...

Post by Gothboy Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 am

So yeah. Imiss you guys and all, but sometimes life fraks with you for abit.
    Life has been amazing for me the past couple years, loved it. Had the perfect girl, a wonderful van, my job is solid all waqs right wih the world.

Come october... I find that (on the day i had it all set up to propose to her) that shes cheating on me. That murdered my world. My favorite holiday got ruined, then November my niece tried to commit suicide... Then December my van started givin me crap. Cant get paid if you cant get to work!!! So, now Ive got to sell off a few toys to get by. Gonna be a weaksauce christmas for those around me this year! They'll understand.

Yea, so needlss to say Ive been occupied with drama lately. Im back now, things are going abit better. Still havent got the van all figured out...

I think my carbs done. I did a minor rebuild on it, but its still DUMPING fuel down the throat like nobodies business. I think it found out Im gonna get a camry as a daily for abit. the vans mileage was killing me. I think she got MAD about that lol. Who says machines dont have souls? lol!

Anyway, Im back, Hello again to all, and I have only the best wishes for each of you! Have a fantastic holiday and I hope your new years are made of awesome!
    Thanks for listening to my rant, and keep smiling! Thats all we can do! Smile

Dawgboy
    Dawgboy

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Sorry I kinda been away for abit... Empty Re: Sorry I kinda been away for abit...

Post by Dawgboy Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:05 am

Welcome back, wondered what happened to you...

Sorry about the girl problems, look at it this way though. If you had married her and then found out... Sad

Hope it all settles down, I know that feeling. Had a kid in the hospital and my F-I-L died. so just got back from Northern Indiana.

Hang in there!

Gothboy
    Gothboy

Sorry I kinda been away for abit... Empty Re: Sorry I kinda been away for abit...

Post by Gothboy Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:08 am

Oh my! Positive vibes to ya amigo! Hope all goes well!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:28 am

welcome back
    mattimuss
    mattimuss

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by mattimuss Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 am

Hey Goth, have been wondering about you, glad to hear/see you are ok.

Give me a call if you want to go grab a cup-o-joe and shoot the shtuff. Do you still have my cell#?
    back2thewoods
    back2thewoods

Number of posts : 842
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by back2thewoods Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:40 pm

goth hang tight. chin up, next year will be better...
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:09 pm

GB, you know how to reach me if you want.
    I'm in DAGO for the holidays, but will be home later this week. I've got the phone with...
    Still need to come out to LA sometime, but with the new job, time is tight now.
    Get creative on getting the bill funds, but tap into the toys as a last resort.
    Best wishes your way, not just for the holiday...

Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:19 pm

WELCOME BACK.!!!. cheers ..In life there is a lot of bumps and obsticals but some how they have a way of working them selph's out in the long run.!!!. Smile ..Stay Strong..
    A100 Wrench
    A100 Wrench

Number of posts : 572
    Registration date : 2013-05-12

Post by A100 Wrench Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Welcome back
    Gothboy
    Gothboy

Post by Gothboy Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:46 am

Thanks guys! You ALL rock! I Really do appreciate you guys!
    Mattimuss No. :/ Had to get another phone...
    Thanks Back2theWoods Smile
    Rod, Truer words havent been invented! Smile
    Thanks JoeVan. Stay strong... I need to live that!
    Cool A100Wrench, Thank you!
    Vannin Ken
    Vannin Ken

Number of posts : 292
    Registration date : 2012-12-29

Post by Vannin Ken Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:09 am

Goth i tried that during my Divorce.Stayed focused on my trucks and vans.. never left the garage because sheet metal don't talk back!! LOL Glad your gettin your s--- together. Have a good day Ken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:25 am