VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool

blackace
    blackace

Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2010-09-16

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Empty Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool

Post by blackace Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 am

Seen this GMC Truck when out at a garage sale.  Is a 68 GMC with less then 50K miles.  Custom built flat bed on back with Redwood planks used for decking.  Box on bed has a 12000lb winch in it.  Engine is a GMC 366 gas engine.  Guy was asking $5,000 for it as he only uses it 3 days a year to haul some of his cushman bikes. Also has Reese hitch to pull trailer.  interior looked pretty good. He said only issues were a leaking seal on the power steering and a crack on drivers windshield.

I would love to buy this to haul the old A100 on but with not having job right now can't spend the money on it.  That needing to eat thing is kinda high on the families list.  Thought someone might be intersted in it.  I would be willing to help anyone out if needed.  just let me know.

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0010

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0011

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0012

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0013

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0014

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0015

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0016

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0017

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Gmc-0018
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Empty Re: Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool

Post by G-Man Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 am

That is cool!!!
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool Empty Re: Not sure where this would fit on the site but way cool

Post by Joe Van Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:30 am

GREAT DEAL for 5k its in great shape. I wish I had the money that would solve my problem of pulling my camper with my earley.!!!!! The more I look at it the more I like it. It matches my Red 66 gmc 1000 perfect ...Just put the Van on the back and hook up my camper plus it will be easy to work on haveing a Big Block Chevy motor. That would also be a nice way to get your van on long distance Truckins  like the 2000 mile round trip to the nats this year..:cheers....I have always liked the tow truck on Counting Cars Dannys personal truck a old Chevy cab over with a modern flat bed..............

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:19 pm