VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Shorty is home

Shorty is home  Empty Shorty is home

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm

It has been a very tiring past few weeks. My shorty is back with her family and this group of people how where here to help out.I am very happy to call people who I have never met in person my friends thankyou everybody.This little van is something that my wife and myself had when we were young one just like it, we sold our first one because of children the wife hated the day it was sold.We always said when the kid were growin up we would get another thatwas 32 years ago.last year just before we found shorty my wife was told she has terminal cancerthis little van put a sparkle back in her eyes. It is something that she wants she told me if it was not for the van she would have never gone on that first date.She did it to piss off her dad anyways SHORTY IS HOME a very special thanks to DIX
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Shorty is home  Empty Re: Shorty is home

Post by dix Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:10 am

Thank you. Just Glad Ter and I could help.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 am

Motor in, trans in parts washer, taken coffee break but realy no time for that.Got about 5 years building time to get done in 4weeks glass dude coming Monday we are going to try flush mount V butted and one piece door windows, well trans washed back at it ,later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:39 pm