VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

I seen something interesting yesterday

Cdcracing
    Cdcracing

Number of posts : 245
    Registration date : 2013-01-29

I seen something interesting yesterday  Empty I seen something interesting yesterday

Post by Cdcracing Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 am

I bought me a 63 ford econoline van to restore last week . I had to do some traveling to get it . It's going to have a lot of work to do to it . Yesterday I went to church with my mom and I was driving her car we pulled out onto the hwy and went to the turn around spot and started heading the other direction and out of the corner of my eye I seen a early 60s econoline van from the back .there used to be old semi trucks and trailers out there and a bunch of construction junk out there . Looks like its in good shape . All the windows , head lights , brake lights , bumpers and everything there . It's only 2 miles from the house . When I get back in this weekend I'm going to check on it .
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

I seen something interesting yesterday  Empty Re: I seen something interesting yesterday

Post by dix Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Of course as soon as you bought 1. They just pop up.

I seen something interesting yesterday  Empty Re: I seen something interesting yesterday

Post by Cdcracing Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:09 pm

That's the way it normally goes .
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 pm

PARTS VAN....WOOO HOOOO cheers
    Cdcracing
    Cdcracing

Post by Cdcracing Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Big W wrote:PARTS VAN....WOOO HOOOO cheers
    that's what I'm thinking . I'm going to try to see if he will sell it .
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm

maybe tell him your thinking parts and might get it cheaper than some one that got te have it.

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

I saw one that I thought I might buy for parts and the old man had had it for years, told me stories about camping and fishing in it, heck it still had fishing rods in it from the last time he used it like 20 years ago, I asked him if he would sell it, he said that it was already sold to someone he knew, I said if you don't mind me asking how much did you sell it for? He said $700. Well it was rusted down really bad, sitting in a field full of mice and weeds growing up around it,....and 3 years later it is still sitting there
    Cdcracing
    Cdcracing

Post by Cdcracing Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Well I finally got to talk to the man that has the van and he said that he don't want to sell it . He said that it didn't have a title and he was using it to store truck parts . But he did say he would sell some of the parts off of it . So tomorrow I'm going to meet him to see what I could use .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:03 am