VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

ECONO FL - Early 1960s Econo meet Sat Nov 10 Old Town near Orlando

larrytech1
    larrytech1

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-09-03

ECONO FL - Early 1960s Econo meet Sat Nov 10 Old Town near Orlando Empty ECONO FL - Early 1960s Econo meet Sat Nov 10 Old Town near Orlando

Post by larrytech1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:02 pm

ECONO FL - November 10 2012 Orlando ....Mark your calendars, you wont want to miss this one! This is the second- ECONO FL - held at Oldetown near Orlando Florida. This is a free event open to all. We are an informal group that gets together to to talk about and enjoy early 1960s econolines, vans or pickups.

The Oldetown venue is great as there is live entertainment ( usually a 50s or 60s band ) and there are many shops (popular with the ladies ) and restaurants. Last year's meet was a lot of fun and the cruise at the end is a blast
    ........folks pour out of the local restaurants and bars with cameras in hand and line the streets to
    check out all of the old classic cars and trucks that cruise from the Oldetown show.

An ECONO FL 2012 dash magnet will be given to each old econoline vehicle attending. The econoline truck image on these was custom created by artist and fellow econohead Stuart Van Schoonhoven .

If you are able, we hope that you drive your econoline. Please make plans to arrive around 3pm so that we can enter as a group and
    park next to each other. This is important so that your econo makes the group photo .....as the oldetown staff will direct late arriving vehicles to a separate parking area.

I had a couple folks email me when they saw photos from last year and they said "well, my econo is not a SHOW econoline". well neither is mine. In fact you dont even have to own an econoline, folks who just like old econolines will enjoy this great group of econoheads.

We are meeting at 3pm in the parking lot of Celebration Suites located right next door to Old town.

We hope to see you there.
    if you you need more info please

Joe Bassett sloflo57@yahoo.com or

Larry Martell larrytech1@yahoo.com

https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n508/Larrytech1/ECONOFLNOV10.jpg

http://myoldtownusa.com/car-cruises/saturday-nite-cruise/
    larrytech1
    larrytech1

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-09-03

ECONO FL - Early 1960s Econo meet Sat Nov 10 Old Town near Orlando Empty Re: ECONO FL - Early 1960s Econo meet Sat Nov 10 Old Town near Orlando

Post by larrytech1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

looks like we will have over a dozen econos this year!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 pm