VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

anyone from staugistine florida??

anyone from staugistine florida?? Empty anyone from staugistine florida??

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm

just wondering if anyone of the members is in st augistine florida..i was looking at a truck down there....thank you ...rosscoe331
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

anyone from staugistine florida?? Empty Re: anyone from staugistine florida??

Post by chester42 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:22 pm

PM danthevanman, as he lives close by there.
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:28 pm

What do you need rosscoe? It's about 70 miles one way for me....

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

anyone from staugistine florida?? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:35 pm

i looked at a map and realized that was a fair distance from ya..im looking at an a100 that is up for grabs in st augustine...fla....i was hopin someone was close to take alook at it but that is too much for me to ask u being that far awy....my friend..i can have the person e mail me some pics for me and stuff....if i go ahead with the deal i am going to have to store it down there till im back there in april...maybe u could check on it for me once in a while...lol....rosscoe 331
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 pm

I assume it's the White one with the automatic and slant 6 laying on the ground where the owner had passed away. If so I know the one. I had offer them $1800 a while back but think I insulted them. Rolling Eyes

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

yep thats the one it was on e bay and stuff.....im looking at one up here for 3500 but shees all rusted out and that one caught my eye i spoke with him today..have u seen it in person or just from the pics....there doesnt seem to be too much rust on or in it....i kinda like the fact shees all stripped down already lol...rosscoe 331
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Post by DanTheVanMan Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 am

They all have rust to some degree. This one had some issues with the rear spring mounts on the front. They would have to be completely replaced. Both rocker panels are bubbled along the bottoms and the pass side rear corner had some serious cancer if I remember. I looks awesome from 25 feet away! But is still very restoreable.

Have you looked at this one? It needs work as well but is much closer to you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-A100-Truck-/140852373413?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20cb74a7a5

Dan

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:52 am