VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Camping out with 3 van clubs Saturday night near Seattle

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Camping out with 3 van clubs Saturday night near Seattle Empty Camping out with 3 van clubs Saturday night near Seattle

Post by kookykrispy Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 pm

I apologize for short notice, but there's already about half dozen of us hardcore vanners going. We're going camping up in Ravensdale near Mt. Rainier.

We'll be camping out at a sweet privately owned campsite right on the lake. I have not been there personally, but I am told it is a beautiful place and has water and electricity too.

Members of Poison Ivy Vans, South Hill Independent Truckers, and Bustin' Loose Early Vans and VCVC are all going... so 3 local van clubs and a national club are being represented already.

I'm heading up with SlowLeak (Adam) from vcvc tomorrow... anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome. We're going to head up there just after lunch. Call me or text if you want to come and join in the party and I'll give you the address/directions. 206-373-1734 -Joe

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:12 pm