VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed....

mothradeath
    mothradeath

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed.... Empty super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed....

Post by mothradeath Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 pm

On the internet. Sits great! Has some fantastic sheetmetal work around the bottom bringing it even lower to the ground. I love what was done with the tailgate letters. Is it member?
    http://www.oldparkedcars.com/2011/07/1964-ford-econoline-pickup-custom.html?m=1
    neondv8
    neondv8

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2012-04-04

super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed.... Empty Re: super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed....

Post by neondv8 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm

That is mint!
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed.... Empty Re: super clean econo truck i just stumbled acrossed....

Post by dix Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm

nice . needs carpet..

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post by econoaddict Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Not sure if he is a member here.
    I do know he is at the econo NW meet every year in portland, Or.
    Very nice ride, ALOT of very subtle mods done, the longer you stand and look at it the more you notice.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Great guy! Met him several years back at the Portland meet ... look at the tailgate ... you'll notice the FORD letters falling down ... not that I can remember his name ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 2:50 pm