VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

It's spring cleaning time again...

It's spring cleaning time again... Empty It's spring cleaning time again...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 am

It looks like a bomb went off!!

It's spring cleaning time again... Copyof3-13-12102
    cl350rr
    cl350rr

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

It's spring cleaning time again... Empty Re: It's spring cleaning time again...

Post by cl350rr Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 am

campin'fool wrote:It looks like a bomb went off!!

It's spring cleaning time again... Copyof3-13-12102

What a mess! best place to start is get that derned RT out of there. send it to me, I'll see that it gets properly disposed of Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

cl350rr, Then where will I set my beer cans and other stuff? That could be opening a real can of worms... Smile
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by HandiVanMan Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 am

You can get a VW & end the feud with the dude on Craigslist for all of the dodge guys. Twisted Evil
    And drink german beer

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 am

Getting rid of the R/T for a Vee Dub, to me that would be like crossing some kind of line or something....I'd rather feud I think..

We have a great brewery in the next town over. I do like the German beers too though.
    It's spring cleaning time again... 3-13-12127-1
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by HandiVanMan Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 am

Well as long as he lays off of the Chevys I guess we all good in my neck of he woods anyway. Very Happy
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Hand Crafted... just like everything good on VV!

You have a whole wall and a half to fill with shelving. then maybe I'll take the RT off your hands... need room for your boat trailer project in there! lol

I just keep imagining the bumblebee buzz coming from the back of a VW Bus, trying to climb a hill, or loading a few sheets of drywall in it! Dude's on fumes! Really though, if he'll mess with a Mopar, arguing the merits of a Vdub bus, none of us are safe... He'd hit the rest of us in our bowties and blue ovals!
    NipRing
    NipRing

Number of posts : 336
    Registration date : 2011-08-14

Post by NipRing Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Where city are you in campin'fool?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 pm

NipRing wrote:Where city are you in campin'fool?
    Aahhh another Wisconsinite.
    I'm in Wisconsin Rapids, the center of the state more or less.
    NipRing
    NipRing

Number of posts : 336
    Registration date : 2011-08-14

Post by NipRing Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 am

Was this the least wisconsin winter this year or what!?! I dont recall ever needing to cut my grass in march.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 am

This was a warm one. The lawn was still green in late December, then when we got snow it wasn't much. I think I plowed snow three times and now, like you, the lawn could use cutting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:07 am