VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore..

Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore.. Empty Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore..

Post by Magic Bus Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 am

A while back someone on here created a website where you could customize the econline vans with different wheels, paint and ride height..

I had used it and bookmarked it but when I went to use it again it doesnt work..

here is the link...

http://boroop.webs.com/econopainter.htm
    Linoman
    Linoman

Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore.. Empty Re: Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore..

Post by Linoman Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 am

I know he was/is a member here, can't think of his name though. I remember his avatar was a Strom Tropper band, & I believed he lived in MI.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore.. Empty Re: Help finding creator of econo painter website? Link is not good anymore..

Post by Magic Bus Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:03 am

I found the thread, thanks Linoman for your tips, thats how I found him in the memberlist

https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/t19625-trial-run-at-making-some-van-painting-software

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:47 pm