VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats???

HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats??? Empty Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats???

Post by HandiVanMan Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Does anyone have any pics of the original front & back seats for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen chevy, gmc, ford & dodge vans??? I just bought a 2nd gen Chevy van with bucket seats in the front that look like they were factory installed. I think that they might of came out of some other vehicle but if they did the person that installed them did a professional job on the installation. They look like they could be 3rd gen CHEVY or GMC seats but I don't know what the 3rd gen seats look like though.. .. I will post some pics of them if I can figure out how to or if I can email some to one of you guys to post on here?

Last edited by HandiVanMan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats??? Empty Re: Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats???

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 am

1967 A-100
    I have a camper so it doesn't have o.e.m. rear seats,

Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats??? 1-4-12017
    Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats??? 1-4-12014Any pics of original 1st, 2nd & 3rd gen Chevy, gmc, ford & dodge seats??? 1-4-12015

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:17 am