VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN!

BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN! Empty BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN!

Post by BvrWally Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:50 am

For those traveling to the Natz the weekend prior 9 & 10th, who are not planning on attending the New York pre-warmup, Jewels & I are having a gathering at our Beach Home on Lake Erie. It will start on the 9th-12th. We are situated 7 miles north of rt. 90 off of rt. 45 and the intersection of rt. 531 (Lake Road) We are approximately 200 yards west of that intersection on the lake side. Billow Beach is a private beach community, but our guest are always welcome! Many have been there in the past!
    It is a great time to view my "Mini-Van Museum" and tip a few at the "World Famous" ECONOBAR!!! I may even roll it out of the garage & really get the neighbors mad!!!! lol smile See ya there!! smile
    We are @ 2 1/2 to 3 hours from the Natz.
    With "Luck" maybe we will not have the "Canadian Soldier Infestation" we have had in the past???? They roll around every few weeks or so here near the Lake!!! frown
    BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN! JasonsVantoonsbehindtheEconoBar
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN! Empty Re: BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN!

Post by BvrWally Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 am

Bump! Smile
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN! Empty Re: BvrWally's Beach Bash the EconoBar will be OPEN!

Post by Twinpilot001 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 am

LOVELY Get Together!! Roll That Beauty Outside & Crank up the =TUNES!!!!!
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Post by BvrWally Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:35 pm

That's the "Plan"! lol I'll be "Tuning" the neighborhood for sure this weekend!!! lol Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:44 pm