VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Anyone parting out a van or pickup??

67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Anyone parting out a van or pickup?? Empty Anyone parting out a van or pickup??

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I need the rear spring mounts that bolt to the back side of the roll pan.
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Anyone parting out a van or pickup?? Empty Re: Anyone parting out a van or pickup??

Post by econopoor Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi Duane,

I've been cutting on my old pickup some. I don't know what kind of shape they might be in. The roll pan looks pretty good so I would assume the mounts are ok. How soon do you need them?

Anyone parting out a van or pickup?? Mytrucks149-vi

I'll take a look at them and see.

Duane in Tennessee.
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Anyone parting out a van or pickup?? Empty Re: Anyone parting out a van or pickup??

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm leaving july 5th for GA to pickup a truck I bought and need them to mount an axle in it.
    Thanks

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

econopoor wrote:Hi Duane,

I've been cutting on my old pickup some. I don't know what kind of shape they might be in. The roll pan looks pretty good so I would assume the mounts are ok. How soon do you need them?

I'll take a look at them and see.

Duane in Tennessee.

I am looking for the rear spring perches for the front springs. Are the ones on your pickup any good? I just picked up a '64 A100 pickup that someone torched the front axle off of. I am working on getting it back on the road and would like to use the right stuff if I can get it. I found a donor van but prefer not to chop stuff off of it in case someone wants to do the same as I am with the pickup.
    Think you could get me an approximate quote for 2nd day shipping to ZIP 83704?
    Thanks in advance!
    Ben
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Post by econopoor Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 am

I still haven't got to the mounts on this truck. Rained all last weekend and really messed up my plans. I have plans to do it on Monday but I may do it this Saturday afternoon if I can help Duane on his adventure to GA. Call me this afternoon and we'll see if we can work something out.

Duane in Tennessee

731 616 3502

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Thanks for the consideration but the yard already had them torched off for me before I got there so I guess I have a set.
    Can you believe a junkyard only torched the right parts and did minimal cutting to get the part off without destroying half the things around it?
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Post by econopoor Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:31 pm

I got my pickup turned on it's side today to pull the axles. The front, drivers side is broken so it wouldn't have been any help at all. I'm still going to pull the axles and put them aside in case anybody ever needs them.

Duane in Tennessee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:09 pm