VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+9
austinmodhouse
Magic Bus
Vanish
DanTheVanMan
RodStRace
Twinpilot001
dix
G-Man
damma57
13 posters

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook.

damma57
    damma57

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Empty Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook.

Post by damma57 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 am

[img][/img]
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Empty Re: Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook.

Post by G-Man Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 am

There your Apple guy that's his opinion only
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8759
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Empty Re: Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook.

Post by dix Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 am

I don't do facebook... if the person doesn't like the site then why would he keep coming back??? this site fits me just fine. when i can i help fellow vintage owners , and when i need help other vintage owners help me. have a great day everyone......
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 am

God Forbid- That this site would change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Great just as it is. If you dont think so look at some of the other car / van sites- hard to use -figure out & Way too much advertizing at the beginning of each page!! Keep it simple =stupid -- works very well for me!! Tell the Apple Guy where to put his BUSHELL of = Apples!!
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 am

I don't do facebook either, so I only know what's said here.
    It sounds like someone is complaining on another site about this one.
    There are a lot of sites on the interwebs, if someone doesn't like one, it's real easy to avoid!

"George Carlin: The FCC, the Federal Communications Commission, decided all by itself that radio and television were the only two parts of American life not protected by the free speech provisions of the first amendment to the Constitution. I'd like to repeat that, because it sounds... *vaguely* important!
    [laughter]
    George Carlin: The FCC, an appointed body, not elected, answerable only to the president, decided on its own that radio and television were the only two parts of American life not protected by the first amendment to the Constitution. Why did they decide that? Because they got a letter from a minister in Mississippi!
    [laughter]
    George Carlin: A Reverend Donald Wildman in Mississippi heard something on the radio that he didn't like. Well, Reverend, did anyone ever tell you there are two KNOBS on the radio?
    [laughter]
    George Carlin: Two. Knobs. On the radio. Of course, I'm sure the reverend isn't that comfortable with anything that has two knobs on it.
    [laughter]
    George Carlin: But hey, reverend, there are two knobs on the radio! One of them turns the radio OFF, and the other one
    [slaps his head]
    George Carlin: CHANGES THE STATION! Imagine that, reverend, you can actually change the station! It's called freedom of choice, and it's one of the principles this country was founded upon. Look it up in the library, reverend, if you have any of them left when you've finished burning all the books.
    [laughter and applause] "

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7902
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 pm

And who is this guy?

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8759
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

After reviewing his post from what i see 22 times he tryed to post a photo. the 23rd time he wants to tell every one what he thinks ???, the 24th post he asked for help.. All i did was read the instructions on how to post.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 pm

I don't think this is from the member, I think he's saying the guy from the Apple store
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 pm

I think if you Just Look at it this way .... Find a Hosted picture ....... This means photo bucket or fotki or any picture hosting site that you have uploaded pictures on !!!!!!!! COPY AND PASTE THE IMAGE CODE !!!!! it just that simple !!!!! AS a matter of fact if you want to practice ... go to our members gallery .. click on a cool picture out of any gallery click the share button ... then click the embeddable link button copy and paste the image code on the size you want .. then paste it in your post !!!!!! and you will see pictures ......

Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 am

Posting pictures is kinda like riding a bike..takes a little practice...and then some bikes may have different quirks or more enjoyable to ride.. Once you understand how to post pics its like a light bulb going off...ooohhh thats how that works!

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun May 01, 2011 9:13 am

Maybe its??= OBAMA ????
    austinmodhouse
    austinmodhouse

Number of posts : 575
    Registration date : 2010-07-30

Post by austinmodhouse Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 pm

if the dude can't figure out how to post pics on this site, he's got no business in the apple store except to sign up for computer classes. the simple push button image host/upload and cut paste system here may be a bit of a pita, but it seems pretty simple compared to other sites that don't offer any assistance.

I never read the picture post tutorial. if you have been on the interweb or on computers for a while, this site is easy to figure out.
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Mon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

I hope their mechanical skills are better than their computer skills or the van will be in someone elses shop all the time for repairs.
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Empty Its not a MAC or Apple thing

Post by EconoUSAparts Sun May 15, 2011 2:38 pm

damma57
    damma57

Post by damma57 Mon May 16, 2011 6:14 am

Wow ! I didn't think anyone cared . I love the site , I just don't play with computers . so i took a class at the apple store were he spent a hour trying to figure it out. I've had vans most of my life . Been always big fan of the old econoline. It fits me. I have five right now and always helping other vanners with parts That give not sell to keep as many on the road as i can. All I wanted is to post some of my stuff and share info. I'm proud to drive my vans ( finished or not ) around town . Everyone knows it me. I'll keep trying to get right. Maybe I'll have my office girl do this but it was going to be something for fun. I don't type , I don't spell , I don't sit well. As for being easy, well i can build a car. I won many best in class at pebble beach and one best in show. Not many can say that. I'm sorry if I offended anyone not my intent just want to hang with other vanners. so I see the usa guy post some info on how ( thanks much) to send pics to this site . I'll try again.
    damma57
    damma57

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Empty Okay that didn't work.

Post by damma57 Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 am

how 's this?
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7902
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Mon May 16, 2011 7:21 am

How's what?

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Back to the apple guy to hear how bad this site is. You can go to mid valley vans to see some of my stuff on facebook. Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Mon May 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Again I will post...If you would like me to walk you through it over the phone I would be more then happy to help. I will send you a PM with my phone number. So check your private messages.
    Chroma66
    Chroma66

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2011-03-02

Post by Chroma66 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 pm

***woops, deleted copy***

Last edited by Chroma66 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chroma66
    Chroma66

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2011-03-02

Post by Chroma66 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

I was pretty frustrated when I first tried to post a picture. You get used to posting pictures in a certain way, I suppose. After i calmed down a bit, I found the tutorial and followed the instructions. It was pretty easy-and I am NOT computer savvy.
    However the "recommended" size of 800 pixels is huge-I've found 340 is better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:37 pm