VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
damma57
dix
RodStRace
G-Man
sasktrini
9 posters

New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle.

New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle. Empty New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I have both front seats from my 1969 GMC Handyvan. Don't know if they would be worth anything to anybody else. Sorry I will try to get pics as soon as I can. But as I have said I suck at computers. Anyway the frames are good looks like drivers is not original but ok. Anyway this is my first attempt to post here. I am planning on having lots of questions in the future as I intend to own this van for a long time. thanks for your time.
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle. Empty Re: New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle.

Post by sasktrini Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Welcome! Take a look around at the categories... there are categories for tech, parts, vehicles for sale... all split into A's for Mopar A models, G's for GM G vans and E's for Ford E models... and some general categories too.

Great stuff in the tech areas where we figure out how to improvise and fix stuff to keep our rides alive!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle. Empty Re: New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle.

Post by G-Man Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Welcome!!! Most of us suck at computers in one way or another so your not alone
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:44 pm

"Anyone that says they know it all, doesn't"
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 pm

My wife knows it all just ask her....

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 am

Welcome. My computers skills suck. Never was tech savvy.
    damma57
    damma57

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-05-12

New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle. Empty Almost a year....

Post by damma57 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 am

I've tried to post for awhile now and still no luck. Have fun!!!!
    panelmanrd
    panelmanrd

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by panelmanrd Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

hey dix i got one of those too, and welcome arnold, these guys are the best.
    no such thing as a stupid question!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 am

thats great my dad put a sign in his 67 chevy van that said
    " those of you who think you know it all are very annoying to those of us who do" its still in the 67 and its not coming down it was the first sign he put in there he had his van all my life and its in my driveway now and im hanging on to it
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 am

jeffery where in oregon are you located ? Bill

New guy here. Computer illiterate so be gentle. Empty 1965 108 chevy van 4 sale

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

this was my husbands hopefull he passed away a few years ago and now i feel it is time to find a new home for the van i am new to this i am not sure how to post it i dont know alot about the van other than it has some extra body parts orginal motor,trans, and a spare windshield would realy like some advice on it and one saleing it like should i sale it for parts or as a restoration project
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by HandiVanMan Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 pm

kstewart,
    Welcome to the site... You can post your van for sale in the g vans for sale section.... As for advice on where you should sell it for parts or restore its hard to answer that question without see pictures of it... . There are plenty of people on here that can help you upload the pics if you have problems....
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm

If you can email the pics to me, I'd be happy to post them for you.
    earlydodge@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 am