VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

looks like it's going to be a very winter

hywaychild
    hywaychild

Number of posts : 389
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

looks like it's going to be a very winter Empty looks like it's going to be a very winter

Post by hywaychild Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am

I was really hoping to just drop a moter in and drive it but I've had my 64 in my shop now for about 3 weeks seems like every time i fix something i find two other things to fix . I was under the dash the other day only to find it was burnt in 3 or 4 places all so burnt all the way to the tail lights looks like i will have to rewire the entire truck from light to light . it's a good thing i have a spare ,, well i have one but not real sure what shape it's in ???
    well some good news I have the tilt wheel installed ,It was a bit of work but like it !!! with a little bit of lot i my have it on the road for spring cheers cheers
    Keep on vannin ,,Hywaychild
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

looks like it's going to be a very winter Empty New Engine..... Sort of!!!

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Got the new 250 motor. Started swapping everything ove and noticed a few things didn't seem right. Ran the casting #'s and knuckleheads sent me a 194.. Rolling Eyes .. Urrrrrr. They were pretty cool about it and a re sending me another one. Hopefully they get it right this time.... Idea

Dan
    DanTheVanMan

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:26 pm