VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo

New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo Empty New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm

I got the new Corvette exhaust tips for my 61 Econo. Been thinking of having the exhaust go out the back but may resort to what I almost always do and run them in front of the rear tires.

New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo Cdwgge10
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo Empty Re: New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo

Post by Digz Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Those are very cool !! I was lookin at them pretty close myself..lol
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo Empty Re: New Chrome exhaust tips for my 61 Econo

Post by G-Man Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I was too..... They will look good wherever you put them VB

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Were you guys bidding on them? I try not to bid against members here but ebays policy of not revealing who you are bidding against makes it hard.
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm

No . Mike I wasnt bidding ,, Ive just been trying to come up with some tips to make my dinky 2" pipes look a lil more ferocious. Thinking of trying my hand at building some, just havent come up with an idea I like yet.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 pm

I posted them, but wasn't bidding. I have alot of other things to buy for the 64 exhaust is down the road

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm

cool .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:43 pm