VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

A Pickup Sketches

blackace
    blackace

Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2010-09-16

A Pickup Sketches Empty A Pickup Sketches

Post by blackace Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 am

I had thought at one time I had seen someone has posted sketches of a side view of a A-100 pickup to print out and experiment with colors with. Does anyone remember seeing them as I am at a point of working on how to paint my truck?

I also wanted to get everyone’s thought on the colors being considered. The truck is currently white with a red band around the middle of truck. I was thinking of a pearl white, with a nice red band, but struggling on what shade of red to use. I also considered using a black pin striping between the two colors. This was being considered as the bed will have a spray on bed liner and it would allow for it to be black instead of trying to color match it with the other colors on the truck. Any Ideas?
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

A Pickup Sketches Empty Re: A Pickup Sketches

Post by Twinpilot001 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 am

try a guy on the membership - goes as = kent klt customs
    blackace
    blackace

Post by blackace Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 am

Well with a little help from paint brush and the side profile of the van, I have make a pickup side profile for use. It is close enough for getting ideas on paint schemes and colors. Hope it helps anyone how needs one.

A Pickup Sketches A-100_13
    blackace
    blackace

Post by blackace Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 am

Here is a closer representation of the PU side view. This sketch has the bed top at the correct level, along with the back of the cab being closer to the shape. If you have the corner windows this sketch shows where they would be also.

A Pickup Sketches A-100_14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 pm