VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Richie Rich

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2010-11-26

New Member Empty New Member

Post by Richie Rich Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm

I just got home from Portland with my new 65 chevy. My daughter and I went out to DuPont to get that red hotrod, but that guy wouldn't answer his phone. He's a Navy recruiter trying to sell a used car, go figure. I also made arrangements to see that blue van in Toledo, WA. They met me by the highway and we talked. He turned out to be too attached to his van and wouldn't sell it to me. So I'm 0 for 2 and feeling blue. I was ready to go back to Seattle and buy a plain ticket home. My daughter suggested looking at this website again. We called on that gold colored 65 in Portland and got the address. We went down there and made a deal in about 5 minutes. I went to the bank and got cash. Came back with a Uhaul and headed for home.

I also went to Wisconsin 10 days ago to see that green van if anybody wants to know what I saw.
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by texasjohn Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Sweet, have a safe trip home.
    kayjsharp
    kayjsharp

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post by kayjsharp Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 am

nice to see people even today(materialistic world) have emotions for others and that too for a van..
    ditdater
    ditdater

Number of posts : 590
    Registration date : 2010-11-06

New Member Empty hey richie

Post by ditdater Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 pm

are you talking about the 60s econoline that was on c/list and had neon lights under it ? if thats the one i/m thinking about it looked like ALOT for the money ,5000 i think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am