VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

A100 van, window or not, wanted in Texas (Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma area could also be of interest)

tilstad

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-10-23

A100 van, window or not, wanted in Texas (Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma area could also be of interest) Empty A100 van, window or not, wanted in Texas (Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma area could also be of interest)

Post by tilstad Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm

I am interested in an a100 driver, or very close to a driver, not a basketcase or project hell. Nor do I want a concourse restoration. Something in the middle.

Preferably v8. Anyone know of any availiable?

Have been wanting this for many years now, and maybe I need to push the issue more, hence this ad.

Thanks.
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

A100 van, window or not, wanted in Texas (Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma area could also be of interest) Empty Re: A100 van, window or not, wanted in Texas (Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma area could also be of interest)

Post by slowflapper Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 am

Good luck with your hunt, might want to check this search every day for new stuff.
    A100 Vans within 500 miles of Dallas TX

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 am