VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

TOTALLY FRAZZZZZLEDDDDDDDD

Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1306
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

TOTALLY FRAZZZZZLEDDDDDDDD Empty TOTALLY FRAZZZZZLEDDDDDDDD

Post by Old Skool Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 am

Set up with Photo Bucket, as I cannot get anything to happen except nothing using this sites setup???????? I know its just some more to learn, but?????? even Photo Bucket is fighting me?? I uploaded the pictures of the new master cylinder conversion kit,, but,, when I try to upload to this site,, it only asks for four that I don't want any part of, face book, twitter, and two others,, cannot locate anything about a yahoo setup or this site,,, please help,,, it has to be something I am not doing or getting,,,it is SO easy just using Outlook and attachments, or Kodak for everyone else...
    vic Question Question Arrow Arrow Arrow No No No No No No
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

TOTALLY FRAZZZZZLEDDDDDDDD Empty Re: TOTALLY FRAZZZZZLEDDDDDDDD

Post by G-Man Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:46 am

Vic keep trying, if I can do it I think anyone can
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by BvrWally Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 am

OS.....Simply keep two windows opened as you do this, but write your message in the forums here, click back to Photobucket where your photos are at. "Highlight" the fourth tag below your image there, which should read "IMG TAG" then right click "Save", click back to the forums and your message you want the Image to appear in, and right click "Paste"! It's really very simple once you have done it a few times! Hope this is of help to you?
    B.W. Smile
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 am

Sounds like you have your pictures uploaded, you just need to be able to share the link.
    Go to your photobucket page or folder, and hover over the image you want to use. A box will appear and look like this:
    TOTALLY FRAZZZZZLEDDDDDDDD PhotoB
    Double click on the last one (IMG Code) and that should copy it. If it doesn't, just highlight it and push these two keyboard keys at the same time (Ctrl and C) that's "Copy". The coding can then be pasted into the reply here. The Paste keyboard shortcut is (Ctrl + V). It will look like this [ IMG ]https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/rodstrace/A-100/vanbods/photoB.jpg[ /IMG ] without the spaces in the code at the beginning and end. You can check to see if it works by selecting the preview button.
    If you want to make changes after previewing, make sure to scroll past the preview window and edit the text in the box below!
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 am

Another way is to grab the Direct Link and copy, then when you are typing a response, go to the 7th box above the box you type in. It looks like a small Polaroid picture. When you hover your pointer over it, it says Image.
    Click on that, and then paste the Direct link address into the box, then click on Ok. This will wrap the address in the image coding (img) (/img) with brackets instead of parentheses, so it works.

This way is also useful if you just want to share an image you don't host yourself. You don't want to share stuff that is trademarked or copyrighted, and if the site or account that IS hosting the picture makes changes, the link will go dead.
    If you do a Google search for Dodge A-100, this is the second one shown.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/1965_Dodge_A100_Van.jpg
    It is a link to the wikipedia site article about these vans, and the image is there.
    If you put the img codes at the beginning and end, you can see the picture.
    You can also copy (Ctrl +C) the address and paste it (Ctrl + V) into an internet browser (Windows Internet Explorer) address bar and see the image.
    Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1306
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

Post by Old Skool Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Long day, will try all of this now, it cant be that hard to do,, just something stupid on my part I'm sure.
    vic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:00 pm