VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?

Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?  Empty Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 am

I have been search and found many others but I really want a Star Porthole Window . Any places I can look outside ebay would be great or if you have a set , or am I just wishful thinking? How hard are these to find?

Thanks

Michael
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?  Empty Re: Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?

Post by RodStRace Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 am

contact the old school van places and see if they have them still sitting on a dusty back shelf.
    These guys don't list them, but may have contacts
    http://www.trucknvans.com/Van-Windows-s/728.htm
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?  Empty Re: Newbie What are my chances of finding a star porthole window?

Post by G-Man Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:18 am

You don't see those very often, but I will keep a eye out for you. Welcome to the site
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Number of posts : 619
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by BajaCharlie Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 pm

SLIM and ya better be willing to spend some $

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:30 am

I am willing to shell out the coin to have them . Any help is appreciated! I am not sure why but my heart and minds eye is set on a pair .

Thanks!

Michael
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 am

It's might be a wait, but I'm sure there are a set out there for you
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 am