VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+9
mcfly
BILLS66
pan58head
EarlyAge
Magic Bus
Van Halen
G-Man
Nightmoves
RodStRace
13 posters

A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters

RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters Empty A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters

Post by RodStRace Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 am

I wanted to thank G-Man, Van Halen and the others who post the vans for sale from all over. cheers
    I tend to grab pictures so I can see different colors, wheels, rake, changes (good and bad) and even engine stuff.
    It keeps the forum active, lets people know how their own van stacks up, and is a great resource for anyone new that is looking for a van.
    I hope each of them enjoys the hunt, but doing it day after day can get a bit obsessive or tiring. So here's encouragement to them for continuing! king

A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters Empty Re: A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 am

yep thanks fellers, you guys rock!
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters Empty Re: A BIG thanks to the For Sale posters

Post by Nightmoves Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah,Thanks y'all.A lot of connections have been made to new owners by these guys.In some cases,lets you know where your van might be value wise.Whole lot of doner vans have been there to save others that might have gone to crusher otherwise.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 am

Found my new truck there, posted by Van Halen, I went to look at several gman
    posted as well over the past year of huntin. Much appreciation to them both and I still look at it everyday for the same reasons posted above, plus you never know if something great is right down the road from you.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks for the thanks!!!! My main goal is to put people in the seats of these old girls, getting someone to give them the attention they need. Also with the help of others make this the place to find a early. Don't think there's a van site out there that has a better for sale section than us
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Van Halen Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Yes thanks!! I agree with G-man this site has the best place to find vans. I just like helping any way I can.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Here Here! I look at it almost everyday! And for the same reasons...and its nice to compare prices in areas...My new truck showed up here but I had already made the deal....I missed a couple of good ones and I found out that if you want a truck or van...and its a good deal...you have to be quick! cheers
    EarlyAge
    EarlyAge

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2009-06-09

Post by EarlyAge Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:08 pm

I've found both my A's from ads posted here. I always look here first. No longer having to search every C.L post. So thanks to those who take the time to post For Sale ads. ........ And now if I had any money, I be dangerous ! lol!
    pan58head
    pan58head

Number of posts : 512
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

Post by pan58head Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 pm

I'll have to to thanks myself, my 64 came from the g for sale section. . I used to search craigslist but started checking here first Bob
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:40 am

I found my parts van in the g for sale section right here! Bill
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 am

I thank you but my wife may not.
    Found both of mine here

________
    mike
    EconoCarl
    EconoCarl

Number of posts : 1109
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by EconoCarl Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 pm

I would like to give thanks also. I bought a van from Oroville, CA that was posted by G-Man back in June.

Last edited by crowen57 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by texasjohn Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm

its because of this site i 4 0r 5 of my vans....thanks guys, i dont shop anywhere else
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 am

Thats a pretty good one John.
    Thank you for shopping at Vintage-Vans. haaaaaaaaa
    Indian640
    Indian640

Number of posts : 256
    Registration date : 2010-06-27

Post by Indian640 Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 am

G-Man`s posts were the main reason that drew me to this site.... Thank you
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Yah I frequent the a's and e's for sale. Im not a big computer gruru! geek Someday Ill find the A 108 pannel or the econoline window van close to home!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 am