VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

All truck nationals

All truck nationals Empty All truck nationals

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:43 am

Hey all for anyone who does not already know and lives close the All truck nationals in riverside Mo. are this sat. and sunday and vans are deffinatly welcome!! This will be the maiden cruise for my 108 since I got her...but unfortunatly due to some health issues(broken leg)and loss of work either my 57 chevy stepside or the van will have to be sold...I would really like to keep both but I would rather keep my house lol... I was expecting to be back to work before now as my injury was over mem. day weekend but no luck and the doc wants me to be off for another 5 weeks?? Hard to fight fire with a broken kicker. Anyhow just wanted to let uall know bout the show if anyone is close and interested Thanks...Rat
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

All truck nationals Empty Re: All truck nationals

Post by G-Man Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:50 am

I hope that you get back on your feet soon and also hope that you can keep your van.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 am

I appreciate that and am gonna try my best to cut costs elsewhere for now. I really dont wanna let either one go...Rat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:41 am