VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones..

Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Empty Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones..

Post by Scott Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Just uploaded two more manuals to Photobucket, one of them is the Dodge manual shared on here the other day.
    Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur19Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur20Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur21Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur22Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur23
    Check them out when you have time.

Just follow the link info in my signature at the bottom of this post..
    Kakster
    Kakster

Number of posts : 236
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Empty Re: Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones..

Post by Kakster Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Scott,
    Quite the service you have done for us vanners, thank you.
    Scott
    Scott

Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Empty Re: Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones..

Post by Scott Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:42 am

I spent plenty on eBay to buy these books, some were well worth the money, like the first three on the left, others not that great. I really don't want other vanners wasting their money on some of them that I did. A couple I bought are about an inch thick, but cover a few different models of trucks / vans, there's only a few pages here and there that are specific to our vans. I'll get them scanned eventually, then maybe tag the pages that pertain to G10s.

I figure if I put them up here others can pull what they need, and if their looking to buy one they can look at these first. After I cut the binding to scan them I put each page in a clear sleeve so I don't have to worry about the pages getting dirty when I use them in the garage.

I think I have three more to put up, then I'll focus more on pulling pictures from here. Donivan has given me permission to post reference pictures he has uploaded, so I might be busy for a while.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Just uploaded another manual, this one is for Inline 230 / 250 / 292, Rebuild and Troubleshooting.
    Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur19Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur20Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur21Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur22Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Pictur23

Online Manuals - Just uploaded some new ones.. Thumb10

Just follow the link info in my signature at the bottom of this post..
    malle
    malle

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by malle Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 pm

seems like a password is needed to see :O
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

The password is: unlock
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Dang Scott thats a heck of a lot of work bud.I have used your manuals already for some references.Thats a great service your doin for all of us.Thanks.
    malle
    malle

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by malle Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks!

Great job!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:23 am