VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Did you enjoy your time at Bakers?

Poll

My time at Bakers this year was.... (multiple choice)

[ 6 ]
    Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_lcap29%Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_lcap10%Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_lcap29%Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_lcap0%Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_lcap0%Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_lcap32%Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? I_vote_rcap [32%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? Empty Did you enjoy your time at Bakers?

Post by Admin Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 am

Good time or not? Cool
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Did you enjoy your time at Bakers? Empty Re: Did you enjoy your time at Bakers?

Post by BvrWally Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am

Hopefully they did, but from what I currently see on the "Radar" up there in Michigan...they were getting "Hammered" by some storms??!! http://www.wkyc.com/weather/radar/local/
    Sad
    B.W.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Shocked oh my! They will have some stories to tell....
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Had a great time !!!!!!!!!!!!! Best turnout ever as far as total vans. Just one shy of earlies from last year. Did have a little rain but no storms. I'll post pic's later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 am