VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

I LOVE THIS SITE. Thx G-Man & Van Halen

drev

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-05-14

I LOVE THIS SITE.  Thx G-Man & Van Halen Empty I LOVE THIS SITE. Thx G-Man & Van Halen

Post by drev Fri May 14, 2010 9:21 pm

just joined and don't have a van yet but have wanted one since 1982. I was about 9 years old at the time and remember drawing them at school all over my paperwork. They're not around much now, or at least you have to dig a little which is why I want to post a huge THANKS to Van Halen and G-Man for finding all these gems for sale all over the country. I have convinced my wife it would be the perfect machine for her business and my drum kit. So I'm looking for a panel, preferably with an auto trans. (I have a 3 on the tree nova but she's not hip to operating that style), and hope to find one as close to home as possible I'll be sure to put up a wanted ad.

cheers,
    kyle
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

I LOVE THIS SITE.  Thx G-Man & Van Halen Empty Re: I LOVE THIS SITE. Thx G-Man & Van Halen

Post by G-Man Fri May 14, 2010 9:50 pm

kyle welcome to the site!!!! Your on the right side of the country to find a early. Wait for the right one. Remember body is more important than the motor.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

I LOVE THIS SITE.  Thx G-Man & Van Halen Empty Re: I LOVE THIS SITE. Thx G-Man & Van Halen

Post by Nightmoves Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Welcome Kyle! Like G-man said,you left coast folks have the upper hand on a better body & more plentiful than this side of the Mississippi.I have learned quite a bit from these folks here,and more than willin to help.Dont be afraid to ask,we all have.
    drev

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-05-14

Post by drev Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

thanks guys. my 63 ss nova 'vert has a 250 in it and I love it. they're much easier to fix than a rusty body. got enough cancer patients in the yard already Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 am