VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+8
Digz
Hemi A-100
kermit
Vanish
wacko
DannyDodge
G-Man
Admin
12 posters

Bakers 2008

billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Bakers 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bakers 2008

Post by billski Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Might take Friday off to clean and detail the van. It needs it bad. Haven't had it covered in a month - pretty dusty. And speaking of covers, G-Man and I got ours at www.webcovers.com and are known as Covercraft. I have the "dustop" and was $170. They have several different options and the covers fit great!
    gmytych

Number of posts : 110
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

Post by gmytych Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Detroit Dodge Boys ( Bernie T. , The Field Marshall, and Myself ) along with Econoline Pat will be heading out to Bakers 9-9:30 from my house.
    Will bring a couple of ez-ups and a couple "guest riders".
    Anyone who wants to join us you're more than welcome !
    Call my cell 586-484-6675
    A good time will be had by all !!
    Mytch
    DannyDodge
    DannyDodge

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by DannyDodge Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Hemi A-100 wrote:Hey Enbro, I picked up my cover from California car covers. One of the best investments I have ever made. The thing fits like a glove and you can buy them in all different materials dependings on how you store your van. Just google them, they are also excellent guys to deal with.

Hey Duane, your kind words are always great to hear. Can't wait to catch up with you this weekend.

so you gonna finally give me that race at norwalk or you wanna run me this weekend? Very Happy
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

Post by Hemi A-100 Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:36 am

Hey Danny, since I only get limited time off with the new job the Chrysler Classic is out for this year. However one of these days we will have to play around on the track. I already have a set of aluminum Weld wheels and slicks so I can dump the Cragars and street tires since they weight like 90 pounds a piece! Shocked Also planning on taking the Hemi apart this fall.

I can't wait for Bakers this weekend, I am trying to get a few of my buddies up here to bring their A-100's down this weekend.
    DannyDodge
    DannyDodge

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by DannyDodge Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Hemi A-100 wrote:Hey Danny, since I only get limited time off with the new job the Chrysler Classic is out for this year. However one of these days we will have to play around on the track. I already have a set of aluminum Weld wheels and slicks so I can dump the Cragars and street tires since they weight like 90 pounds a piece! Shocked Also planning on taking the Hemi apart this fall.

I can't wait for Bakers this weekend, I am trying to get a few of my buddies up here to bring their A-100's down this weekend.

street tires/slicks there all the same to me, if u get my drift Wink

what you planing on doing to the hemi?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Hemi A-100 the more the merrier!!! Hopefully they can come.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 pm

The hour draws near!!! Everyone I hope you has a safe trip in the morning. Turn out may be a new record. If you have a pop up don't forget it.
    Bring your cooler and don't forget your camera. See you there.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:39 pm

I can't make the event, maybe another year, but I hope to see some photos here that you guys take.

Hopefully someone takes some A100 photos!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:35 pm

We have a bunch of A-100's at the show. Be sure you will see alot of pictures of them. Always a alot of Econoline's and Chevy's also. So far it has been a pretty well rounded show. This is the motor city state so we have everything.
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

Post by Hemi A-100 Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:41 am

Hey guys, I gotta say I had a total riot yesterday with all you guys. Chris and everyone who helped him out putting the show together did a totally excellent job. There are many show promotors who should read your book on "how to put a show together". My dad and I have been going to shows for years and the effort that was put into this weekends show was amazing.

The goodie bags! Where do I even start with them. I am going to empty my bag out on the floor and lay everything out and take a picture and send it to some of the shows we go to where the goodie bags are nothing more then a pen and a few business cards. My first sending of this picture will be to NHRA. We go to the Hot Rod Reunion everyear in Bowling Green Ky. and it is a show where you spend 55 bucks to enter and the goodie bag you get is something you would get at a 5 year olds birthday party.

It was also a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. You guys should be proud of the top notch show you put on. We will be there next year foresure!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 am