VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

ECONOLINE wanted

Mr Hill Billy
    Mr Hill Billy

Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

ECONOLINE wanted Empty ECONOLINE wanted

Post by Mr Hill Billy Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 pm

I am lookin for just about anything. and was kinda hopin to trade my 1972 mercedes 280 sel or my 1986 merkur xr4ti. Just a brief description of both. mercedes is a running daily driver needs a paint job it is faded . blue/white interior show 40 some thousand on odometer but not working prev owner claimed it at about 85 thou.that is believable but cant be proven. car needs little things like any 35 year old car but would drive it anywhere! good tires .all fluids clean and fresh. v8 automatic . merkur is a fun little car not very popular but really underated. this one needs a tranny. 4 cyl turbo charged standard shift. been repainted blue not bad job. this car is ford based and parts are easy to get also have a great forum to go to that is full of good guys as is this one.mileage is over 120 thou engine was rebuilt at 70 thou and still runs great no smoke or useage. been running synthetic oils also also have extra computer ,head, other parts for this one . tranny and batt is all it really needs tho. been sitting 5 years one of those projects that never get back to. can supply pics just didnt want to take up room here.just tell me what you wanna see? Thanks for lookin Chris

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:51 am