VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
G-Man
67a 100 pickup
Dantra
itruns
jkr
9 posters

not a van but read the description, if you can

jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

not a van but read the description, if you can Empty not a van but read the description, if you can

Post by jkr Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 pm

itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

not a van but read the description, if you can Empty Re: not a van but read the description, if you can

Post by itruns Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Not too hard to understand, but that's just me Smile

Jeff, do you remember the Dodge Rampage and Plymouth Scamps of that era?
    Dantra
    Dantra

Number of posts : 293
    Registration date : 2009-08-31

not a van but read the description, if you can Empty Re: not a van but read the description, if you can

Post by Dantra Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

NC...

Need I say more?

J/K

But really...$2600 starting bid, Buwahahahahahaha

Last edited by Dantra on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jkr
    jkr

Post by jkr Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

sure do. been keeping one eye open for one in my limited price range. missed one in carsile last year. Rolling Eyes
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

WOW!!! spelling is off, but you can make out what he is trying to say. I have been looking for a scamp or rampage for my son. He wants an el camino, but I think I've got him talked into one of these instead. $500. or less, that's why I'm still looking.
    jkr
    jkr

Post by jkr Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm

theres a couple pro street versions on www.racingjunk.com but i would prefer a rampage in stock trim. there was one for sale on flea bay a while back and the owner didn't know what the "cs" designation meant. CARROLL SHELBY should have been the turbo version like the daytonas of that era. there is a 88 daytona turbo z in the garage now i'm reinstalling the engine.

hey duane the pic of a steering box is up on the other page about power steering.
    itruns
    itruns

Post by itruns Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm

May 1982: I'm barely 19 years old, making $5/hr and signing the loan papers showing 22% interest on a new black Dodge 024. Loved that car! Paid it off in 16 months.

The things were light weight, that's why CS upgraded them like he did the AC Ace.

The big down side to that car was that the engine would move right into the cabin in a collision. My father saw one on the street that had run into a pole and told me that my car was probably more dangerous to ride in than my old flat nose van.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm

wow, you can tell he didn't pay attention in school.
    itruns
    itruns

Post by itruns Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 pm

67a 100 pickup wrote:WOW!!! spelling is off, but you can make out what he is trying to say.

The dude may not be able to spell correctly, but yeah, I could understand it too.

I'm a terible speller, but my 'puter helps me appear much better at writing than I really am. I've known some really good, inteligent people who can barely read or write because they slipped through the cracks due to learning disablities, poor teachers or poor parenting.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:49 pm

I used to say I was a bad speller, I guess I'm a OK speller
    wylee
    wylee

Number of posts : 917
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by wylee Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 am

i rember those cars, and i suk at spelling. my sweetheart helps me.
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 am

T-bone came home from school disappointed. He said, "I hate English, dem teachers are always changing stuff!"

Mother: "T-bone, have you been using bad words and writing dirty notes again?"

T-bone: "Naw, Mama, I sware I didn't. I used all of my spelling words in a sentence like the teacher say, but the teacher, she gave me an "F."

1. HOTEL - My Mama said that she ain' gon tell her friend Sally nothing else, cause that HOTEL everthang she know.

2. HONOR ROLL - We was playing bidwiz on the stoop the other day and man, I was HONORROLL.

3. PLANET - Larry got arrested cause he got him some seed to grow weed, and he PLANET in the backyard.

4. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a needle and said DISMAY hurt a little.

5. OMELETTE - I should punch you for what you jes said but OMELETTE it go dis time.

6. STAIRWAY - Getting high is stupid. It makes you STAIRWAY into space.

7. MOBILE - I went to buy some food, I was short on cash, and my man said gimme one MOBILE.

8. DEFENSE - I saw this dude running from the, cops, but he hopped DEFENSE and got away.

9. AFRO - I got so mad at my girl, AFRO a lamp at her.

10. AFTERMATH - I don't feel like being at school today so AFTERMATH , I'm out.

11. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.

12. DOMINEERING - My girl's birthday was yesterday, so I got her a DOMINEERING.

13 KENYA - I needed money for the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.

14. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and da antelope play.

15 DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty points and my coach say DATA boy.

16. BEWARE - I asked the man at the unemployment office, "Is dis BEWARE I can get a job?"

17. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome and not DIMENSION smart.

18. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst, you'll be thrown out de COATROOM."

19. DECIDE - My boy fronting' like he love his girl but eribody know he got a couple of chicks on DECIDE.

20. FASCINATE - Her dress got 10 buttons, but she so big she can't FASCINATE.

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

not a van but read the description, if you can Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 am

WOW a rare option vw, it has a winshel wapper! and it WORKS! Laughing
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Scott Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 am

He is selling from an eBay account credited as being a Power Seller with 112 Auctions, and 100% feedback. His past auctions show various electronics / communications equipment.

Either someone he knows, that doesn't like him very much, listed it using exactly what the guy wrote.

Or it's some kind of joke.
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 am

I just sent him a few questions just for fun..... clown

I just couldn't help myself Smile

Here they are:

Hey, ah was wonnerin' about this hyar Rabitt thin'. Does th' four speed include revahse? An' eff'n thar aint no air corndishun does it stay right fine wif th' widows open? Do yo' haf pitchers of th' smail hole in th' back bead? Glad thar aint no rest in th' sock tower, ah hate resty socks! An' how bad is th' litter valve covah leak? So, yer sayin' af'er yo' changed th' Sterin' wheel th' ho'n, Heat an' Wappers aint wawkin'?

At-cha,
    Billy Bob

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Scott Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 am

oh man,

Thats funny.. lol!
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am

I think what scares me the most is I might get back a serious answer!!!!! albino

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 am

OK, OK, OK... Just got a email and guess what?
    He did answer my questions!!!!!!!! Sort of anyway....

Here it is:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi yes it will back up Yes the window will open,Look at the aid you will see the rus hole in bed i think i put on aid 1 qt oil every 700 miles yes the heat work i have the stering wheel some whare in my shop you are biding on the one you see check the aid for new pitchers heat and wapper work no cook stove will not run propain

- elijahk67
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just killing me !!!!!! bounce bounce bounce Just to funny!

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:03 pm

I needed a good laugh! crips allmost peed myself, heat and wapper work no cook stove, gee wonder what happened to it? mabee you can replace it with a microwawe! lol! lol!
    jkr
    jkr

Post by jkr Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 pm

ok boys and girls, we gotta let this one go.............. i understand now where larry the cable guy and jeff foxworthy get their material from. i wonder if his name might be Earl.................................. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:25 am