VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
G-Man
benwah
wideload
savage
itruns
9 posters

Torn - '67 Glass Rack Van or get the Sportsman done

DannyDodge
    DannyDodge

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-06-02

Torn - '67 Glass Rack Van or get the Sportsman done - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn - '67 Glass Rack Van or get the Sportsman done

Post by DannyDodge Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am

warren is only like a 5 min drive from me, if you are really interested set up a date with the guy and ill go look at it, but for a 1000 bucks? dont run no title? sounds like someones been hitting the pipe. my van i only want 500 bucks fr it and im having a hard time getting people to come look at it
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Torn - '67 Glass Rack Van or get the Sportsman done - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn - '67 Glass Rack Van or get the Sportsman done

Post by itruns Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks for the offer Danny. Right now I've been stripping the 7 layers of paint and primer off my good van so I'm now knee deep into that one and highly motivated for some reason Smile It's going to require a bunch of cash to get new rubber, paint, possibly body panels, etc. So right now I'm just going to try really hard to get this one put back together. Hopefully it'll look acceptable when it's done.

I was thinking though that since that display van looks to be back on the market right in my back yard, maybe it would be a very good starting point for a vintage glass truck. It runs good enough and the body's looks descent. Hmmm...
    DannyDodge
    DannyDodge

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by DannyDodge Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm

i say save your cash and get a van down the road and make a glass rack for it and have it letter for your company
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 am

DannyDodge wrote:i say save your cash and get a van down the road and make a glass rack for it and have it letter for your company

Yep, that's definitely the way I'm gonna go. Save up some cash, get something with an unmolested rust free body and go from there. I'm slowly learning to tune out the 16 year old inside my head lol.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:33 pm

itruns that 16 year old is hard to block out of your head sometimes. I'm fighting with him daily

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:04 am