VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

got some new pix of the paint job

got some new pix of the paint job Empty got some new pix of the paint job

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 pm

I got some new pix of the paint job on my blog
    www.louie67econo.blogspot.com

check it out

got some new pix of the paint job Empty Re: got some new pix of the paint job

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

It looks great. I really like the way you changed the front end. Congratulations!
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Friggin' awesome!!!!
    Hangtime
    Hangtime

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by Hangtime Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

I would say that is the best looking mod to the front of an econoline I have a seen yet. How about these headlights with the turn signals built into them.http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/autoloc/product.lasso?prodinc=mustangheadlights.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 pm

thanks guy, I was really wandering if that mod would be good or not but after I saw one side done i was hooked. the body shop that I had do the work is really good at what they do. crazy thing is they are one of the newest shops in town.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm

I looked at the headlight with the turn lamp inside them but I havent seen any pictures of the backs to know if they would fit into the bucket. anyone got a back shot.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 pm

NICE LOOKIN GRILL !!!!!!!! I LIKE IT .............

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 am

Very Cool!!!! One of my favorite things here is seeing all you guys cool mod ideas
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm

One of the things I like best about our vans is they are an open canvas and I have to say yours is a piece of art! Looks Great Bill

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 pm

well guys and gals I got her home today. looking forward to starting on the interior. picks on my blog. www.louie67econo.blogspot.com

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Looking good.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:45 pm

MAN THAT ROCKS! I DIG THE FRONT FACE MODS TOO!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 am