VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Do you visit the old forum for information etc?

Poll

Do you visit the OLD forum for information etc?

[ 3 ]
    Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_lcap14%Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_lcap14%Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 10 ]
    Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_lcap48%Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_rcap [48%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_lcap5%Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_lcap5%Do you visit the old forum for information etc? I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Do you visit the old forum for information etc? Empty Do you visit the old forum for information etc?

Post by Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Wondering if anyone went over to the old forum anymore scratch
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Do you visit the old forum for information etc? Empty Re: Do you visit the old forum for information etc?

Post by Scott Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Tons of great information there..

Do you visit the old forum for information etc? Empty Re: Do you visit the old forum for information etc?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 am

i can't access/don't understand the old forum. does my login here not work there? Question
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 am

There is alot of infor there, but think its confusing for people who want to sign up. I don't know how these newbies are finding that forum and not this one???? See alot of people signing up there, but not here???? We may lose infor there, but to help this forum I think we should drop that one. This one has been running long enough where I think most of that infor is here now.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:14 am

I have Been Real Happy with our new forum ... almost no Down time ..... I Remeber That Old Forum going Down all the time ...... What a Night Mare.......

Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Scott Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 am

copenhagenfiend wrote:i can't access/don't understand the old forum. does my login here not work there? Question

Different login there, you have to create a new account..
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 am

Bill you're right it was a haslle with all that down time. This forum has been almost 100% since it started

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:55 am